People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime!
When you know which one it is,
You will know what to do for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON.
It is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with
Guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They may seem like a Godsend and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
This person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die, Sometimes they walk; sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realise is that our need has been met.
Our desire fulfilled their work done.
The prayer you sent up answered.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it. It’s real. But only for a SEASON.
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your Job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but Friendships clairvoyant.
Author unknown
I was given this poem when one of my friendships
broke down. I didn’t receive it in the best spirit in
fact; it made me mad that she has given it to me.
After all it was her fault that our friendship had
come to an abrupt end and it felt like she was
trying to justify her poor actions.
With time,
I have been able to get over my negative
emotions that had occurred at that time, forgive
her and move on!
So whatever her reasons were, one thing is for sure.
The words of this poem are very true. Everyone
comes into our life for a Reason, Season or Lifetime
or all three and sometimes the hardest thing is to
figure out which one?
Love Relationships
When it has come to my love relationships with
men I have often asked the question why?
And the answer always came back why not!
There have been so many times that I have gotten it
so wrong!
Because of the way they have suddenly appeared in
my life. I have concluded that they were Godsent,
but
I learnt the hard way that they were only
in my life for a reason and a season.
The problems would begin when I began trying to
make them for a lifetime and they only wanted to
be in my life for a season.
There have also been times when I knew I was only
in their life for a reason but they found it hard to
accept it and wanted me for a lifetime.
Not being very bright at times I would try to make
them for a lifetime always knowing deep down
they were there for a season and a reason.
You see it doesn’t really matter which way round it
happens it still causes the same problems.
The conflict of frustration, denial, anger and
misunderstands always happens.
Causing unnecessary pain to all, because one
person wants it to last for a lifetime and the other
only want it for a season or accepts the reason.
Relationships were created to be reciprocal.
Two people agreeing and wanting the same kind of
relationship.
Learning to enjoying giving equal amount of time,
energy and love to each other to make the
relationship fulfilling, rich and a pleasure for
both.
This kind of harmony & unity can only happen
when two people agree on what kind of
relationship they want with the other.
It also gives a reason and determines whether the
person concerned, is in your life for a season,
reason or a lifetime.
The problem at times is accepting that
no matter how much you love, beg and plead if the
other person is just not into you. Then a long
lasting, loving, reciprocal relationship, will not be
formed.
I spent years trying to make reason and season
relationships into lifetime commitments.
At times not even really understanding why they
didn’t want to be with me. I was left feeling
rejected and concluded wrongly that there must be
something very wrong with me or I just wasn’t
lovable.
There was nothing wrong with me except the desperate need to be loved and to love.
You see I had been starved of love for years for one reason or another and I was in desperate need of unconditional love. This kind of love is powerful; it gives us strength to fight when we have no strength. It lifts us to heights that no aeroplane can take us too. It soothes our soul, bringing out our very best aspects and features. It allows us to be who we are the good the bad and the ugly, while encouraging and challenging us to change and grow for the better. Knowing believing and receiving unconditional love make a healthy difference in our lives, as it touches every part of our being mentally, physically, emotionally, socially & spiritual.
For us to function as a whole person we need to ensure that our love tank is filled up at regular intervals and kept topped up.
The problem was I seemed to be surrounded by
people who only seemed to love me conditionally.
So I began to believe that the only way to get
unconditional love was to be someone else, be in a
relationship and ultimately get married. Then and
only then would I get the kind of love I needed and
wanted.
Each time a new man came into my life I would
hold onto him for dear life begging him to love me.
Some men were very polite and walked away as
quickly as they could others took full advantage
before walking away and I allowed it, in the despite
attempt and hope that they would return my love
unconditionally, in exchange
for their unconditional love.
You see my thinking was very mess up and
unhealthy at this time
and it took the unconditional love of a girlfriend's
acceptance, to help me to make the changes
necessary in my thinking.
I was going, through a particularly,
bad patch and it was just what I needed to make the
difference and start me on a journey of
restoration.
It was her patience, understanding, wisdom,
prayers
and love that turn my life around. Helping me to
understand that unconditional love can come from
anywhere at any time. I was no longer staving for
love my love tank was running on full instead of
fumes, for a change.
I learned from being around
her and my confidence in myself grew.
It helped me to understand that I was
lovable.
I began to value who I was and love and accept me.
For the first time ever.
My friend has more than fulfilled her purpose and
her destiny where I am concerned and helped me
on a new path of love and self realisation which has
had a major impact on my life covering all areas
and aspects.
I am now free to love and be loved by others.
History has a habit of repeating itself.
The things that happen to us have a habit of
coming round again. It is God’s way of testing us
and showing us how far we have come on our
journey and learned on the way. These tests help us
to understand our mistakes of the past and help us
to help others on their journey.
I have become their reason and depending on how
they react to me they have either be in my life for
season or lifetime.
I have fulfilled my purpose and destiny and I
continue to give people the same unconditional love
that was given to me.
And I believe I will continue to do so being a Life
Mentor and Coach.:-)
What about you?
Is it your time for you to fulfil your
destiny and purpose in someones life?
Or are you in need of a someone to fulfil their
purpose and destiny in your life today?


No comments:
Post a Comment